Operation WhiteBerry and Libre Services are not static products or services; they are open-ended industry paradigms that can be extended and modified in many ways. The ways in which these paradigms can be implemented and manifested is limited only by the creativity of the industry itself.
Operation WhiteBerry and Libre Services are based exclusively on open-source and free software, and the manifestation of these paradigms in new shapes and forms requires development of the necessary free software. We have established various structures to facilitate cooperative software and protocol development, including:
- www.BySource.org. BySource is the distribution center for Libre Services software in source form.
- www.ByBinary.org. ByBinary is the distribution center for Libre Services software in binary form.
- www.MailMeAnywhere.org. MailMeAnywhere is the WhiteBerry software distribution center. MailMeAnywhere also hosts a public forum for the collective development and enhancement of the LEAP protocol engines and integration tools.
- www.ESRO.org. ESRO.org is a maintenance organization and development forum for the ESRO protocol.
- www.EMSD.org. EMSD.org is a maintenance organization and development forum for the EMSD protocol.
Operation WhiteBerry and Libre Services are engineering constructs, intended to bring real and enduring value to the end user. The fulfilment of this intention requires the active participation of skilled and committed engineers throughout the industry. We invite and encourage participation by the software engineering community.