Neda Communications, Inc. is a provider of consulting, web hosting, and software engineering services to the data communications industry. Since our founding in 1991 we have provided services to numerous and varied clients, including major U.S. electronic product manufacturers, telecommunications service providers, the U.S. government, industry associations, and academic institutions.
We have a proven track record of technical and business expertise. This is well demonstrated by our long list of successful projects and satisfied clients.
The Wireless DomainWe have been actively involved in the wireless component of the data communications industry since 1992. Among our most significant wireless-related projects have been:
- From 1992 to 1994 Neda played the role of lead designer and architect of the Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) System Specifications.
- From 1994 to 1997 Neda designed and implemented a major portion of AT&T Wireless Services mobile messaging prototype software and systems, for use over Narrowband PCS and CDPD wireless networks.
Leadership and InnovationIn addition to our consulting and engineering services, we also have a history of leadership and innovation within the data communications industry. As an example of our early vision, note that our domain name (neda.com) was registered in March 1991, even before that of Microsoft. Among our most significant industry-building initiatives have been:
- Neda is the primary architect and developer of the Lightweight & Efficient Application Protocols, or LEAP, published as RFC-2188 and RFC-2524. These are a set of truly open, efficient protocols for mobile messaging over Wireless-IP. They are the key, enabling technology for the future development of the Open Mobile Messaging industry.
- Neda is the originator of the radical new concept of >Libre Services. Libre Services are an extension of the principles of the Free Software movement to the domain of Internet Application Services; they are Internet Application Services that may be freely copied, modified, reproduced, and redistributed in their entirety.
- Consulting Services. We provide a full spectrum of consulting services, from high-level strategic analysis all the way down to detailed engineering implementation.
- Subscriber Services. In addition to consulting and systems integration services, we can also provide complete data center support to those clients who require this.
- Software Engineering Services. As needed, our consulting services are backed up by hands-on software engineering services. We have a long track record of producing robust software and systems that fully meet the requirements of our clients.